Many years of experience taught us to use only the best taxidermist available. It is possible to have your trophies finished and mounted in Namibia, and then shipped to you. It is usually cheaper that way, even including shipping.
- For many hunters, African trophy hunting is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- At Hatari, we want to stress that the utmost care is taken of your trophy, the skinning, the preparation and labelling of your trophy.
- Hatari make use of Namibia’s well known Reiser Taxidermy in Windhoek, who will do the final cleaning, dressing and the shipment of your trophies.
- Reiser Taxidermy also offers to finish and mount your trophies before shipment, which is normally cheaper, but you can discuss this with Reiser Taxidermy.
- Payment of taxidermy fees are usually due when the trophies are finished and before shipment. It takes approximately 4 months. A deposit is required by the taxidermist.
H&H Wildlife Design, Mecosta (MI) is allowing a 10% discount on taxidermy services to ALL clients of Hatari Hunting Safaris! We would like to thank Mark & Lisa for this great opportunity for our clients. Please feel free to contact Mark and/or Lisa directly. Herewith their details:
H&H Wildlife Design
8923 11 Mile Rd
Mecosta, MI 49332